You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tron-

User / Kunde

• "Tron-" started this thread

Monday, February 13th 2017, 10:02am

AVORION - no option to install server

Good morning.

I have attempted to rent an AVORION server, as servers for this game are
advertised on your website.

Sadly, there is no way to actually choose the game in any menu on the website - it appears to have been missed off.
I installed a different server, as the menu states I will be able to switch games "instantly" from the control panel,
however when I click "SWITCH GAME" on the web gui, the game is not in the list to select (please see attached screenshot).

I've put in a support ticket regarding this issue (Service ID: ni1185857_1), however I've not recieved any response up to this point.

Any help on this issue much appreciated - currently I have no ability to play on the server I'm renting.
Tron- has attached the following file:
  • AVORION2.png (1.1 MB - 7 times downloaded - latest: Feb 15th 2017, 11:54am)

Edramon

User / Kunde

Monday, February 13th 2017, 3:13pm

Glad it's not just me seeing this problem; exactly the same situation.

Signed up yesterday, added money to my account, created a server, only to find the game I want to run on it isn't listed to install... like you I installed a different game to see if there were different options once the server was created.

Nitrado are still marketing support of this game: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/offers/avorion

Also have a support ticket a raised.

Tron-

User / Kunde

• "Tron-" started this thread

Monday, February 13th 2017, 6:35pm

A full working day later and no response to my support ticket or any action taken to rectify the problem. At this point I'm considering going elsewhere.

Drakexz

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 7:02pm

Have you tried to change the game via the following link:

Btw, for me it's also visible for in the gameswitching section of the server.
Supportanfragen via PM kann ich leider nicht beantworten. Erstelle bitte einen eigenen Thread im passenden Forenbereich.

Edramon

User / Kunde

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 11:57am

Thanks Drakexz, interesting to know it's available somehow... only response to my ticket so far is that they were passing it on to another department.

For me that game list goes straight from Arma3 to Battlefield 1942.

I wonder if it's only on certain regions - are you on a German server? I'm on UK.
Edramon has attached the following file:
  • No Avorion.png (77.11 kB - 1 times downloaded - latest: Feb 16th 2017, 8:16pm)

ashbash231

Nitrado Employee

• "ashbash231" is male

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 3:59pm

Hello!

Yes, unfortunately Avorion is only available on German Servers at the moment due to certain ports, a new server browser is in the process of being created to allow custom ports. That is currently why it is unavailable to have on any other region except Germany.

But we are waiting for the new server browser to be finished to allow custom ports. I hope this helps clear it up for you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ashbash231" (Feb 15th 2017, 4:06pm)

Edramon

User / Kunde

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 6:17pm

Thanks ashbash231, pity Nitrado support couldn't just put that in a reply to my ticket 3 days ago (#10380913) and relocate my server.

What do I need to do to get my server moved and the days I've been unable to use it restored?

(I appear to have the option to move it myself, but that requires paying more to bring it back to 30 days which I'm reluctant to do, having not had any use of it so far)

Kind regards,

Edramon.

ashbash231

Nitrado Employee

• "ashbash231" is male

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 8:11pm

Hey Edramon,

No problem!

We have only just found out about this issue recently of the cause for this, it was probably why the support weren't able to notify you beforehand of this. I will put in a request (Attached to your ticket)for your server to be moved to Germany.

Edit: We are waiting on your confirmation to the move in your ticket to proceed. You will get your lost days, given back to you, plus 2 extra free days for the inconvenience.

Final Edit: You should now see your server is up and running Avorion. We hope you enjoy the far reaches of the Avorion Galaxy!

Regards,
Ash

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ashbash231" (Feb 15th 2017, 8:45pm)

Edramon

User / Kunde

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 11:14pm

Working perfectly, thank you very much for your help!

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net