You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

icetitan247

User / Kunde

• "icetitan247" started this thread

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 6:00pm

Dark and Light - Server Questions

hi

thanks for putting dark and light on your server list, i know its new but considering you delayed its release i thought server options like taming rate etc would be ready and editable
also there is no link to join the server and it doesnt show on the dark and light unofficial server lists

anyone able to help? and could i get credit for the day im unable to connect? :rolleyes:

thanks

Olememnom

User / Kunde

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 8:00pm

I am also unable to connect to the Dark and Light server I just paid for. I would love to know whats up with that.

Lemon_jaguar

User / Kunde

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 8:46pm

same here! Also any change I do goes unsaved.
I am missing also multiplier settings and such! Please fix it and credit for the time being unable to use the server!

Dutchie49

User / Kunde

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:23am

Tnx for adding DNL servers ! But ive got same issue as above, PLZ fix the setting for multiplier , im glad we can play , its listed in the serverlist..... but plz fix the pages for admins so we could change the settings ingame.

Dino_Delia2012

User / Kunde

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 6:29am

Has this been resolved yet? I'm having the same issue, not being able to use the server. It comes up as not responding on the server list and will also not show up on Nitrado site. I added a +1, still didn't work. I re-installed and nothing. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, can anyone help?

Skumlingen

User / Kunde

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 2:06pm

i can't get anything to work at all either, let alone trying to configure any of the multipliers.

Grave250

User / Kunde

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 8:09pm

dark and light server settings won't save

I can't get :( settings to save either.. since the password, server name, and any other server details you might want to implement on your server won't save after changing, I haven't even tried getting on the server. So if that doesn't work how would I know if that was my server or not since they all probably come up with nitrado.net as the server name. So please fix this issue. Thanks.

Dond161

User / Kunde

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 12:34pm

indeed server settings do not save..

Feuerfeder

• "Feuerfeder" is female

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 5:45pm

Sure they do, but you need some patience.
After stopping the server, waiting some minutes, edit the files and then restart it.
Same thing for all ark servers, works fine.

For players who missing the multiplikator stats, just use them from ark.
My complete game user settings is assigned and all is working.
DNL only uses the gameusersetting.ini like ark.
The basecode and all commands are the same, cause DNL is based on the whole ark qu4 code.
You can use the taming multiplikator, xp multiplikator, harvest multiplikator and what ever you want.
The only thing you need to do is, edit the files on your own.
~wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep~

Wyld

User / Kunde

Friday, August 11th 2017, 3:53pm

Feuerfeder, hey bud just read what you posted and I agree with you except on one thing and that there is no where to adjust your ini files. Now if I missed it or you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Arioch13

User / Kunde

Monday, November 6th 2017, 12:01am

I have had my own server for a while. Now me and my daughter cannot connect to it. Earlier, no one could. Now one of the guys could get in. Total shambles.

AidansToonPlayz

User / Kunde

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 5:30pm

ok I have dark and light now, but I have no clue how to connect to my server now? any help?

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net