You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Tychalm

User / Kunde

• "Tychalm" started this thread

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:23pm

Connection timeout

4 of us were kicked from my server and can not log back in. I have restarted the server and rolled it back to before the disconnect. It says my server is online, however everyone who joins gets the error "connection timeout".

Is something currently wrong with the servers in general? I am on the US-LA servers.

SamanthaAwakened

User / Kunde

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:30pm

I just spoke to someone on Germany Skype support. I've been troubleshooting my server all morning (3 hours) after speaking to another German support earlier this morning after I was kicked out. The 1st guy told me my server was in a bad crashed state and suggested I try a server restore and if that did not work then rebuild a new server which would lose all game data...I was JUST about to do that, but figured I would call support again just in case. The second guy I spoke to, said my server is fine and it's online. He says there is a huge outage they are working on (network related) and this will probably take about an hour or two - if things aren't back up again to call back again.

I ALMOST hit that REBUILD button lol >.< when you check sort by ping there is a huge amount of servers at 9999, i'm not sure if this is normal, but doesn't look like it to me so seems like there is an issue. *crossing fingers*

Tychalm

User / Kunde

• "Tychalm" started this thread

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:36pm

thank you for confirming what I assumed. The official servers and other servers not owned by nitrado are fine atm. I hope this is restored quickly, it has been hours already.

Edit: My service is now restored

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:57pm

I think it was a small outage cause I have multiple servers in LA that were not affect by Nitrado. :) woohoo.
Got to raise my Drakes.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

enigmarising

User / Kunde

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 1:06am

these servers are just garbage in general. everytime i want to play i have to spend 2+ hours to get it to work. you call support and by the off chance you actually get in the que youll wait an hour just to get dropped from the call

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 8:49pm

I disagree. In the last year, I have tested 4 hosting companies. Nitrado was the most stable, and price point was ok. I've been with Nitrado for nearly um 8 months and servers have been rock solid. My issues nearly every time has been related to a mod, or Wildcard. I may had one server outage but was resolved quickly. If I was to complain about something, it would be the time to get a ticket reply. But mos tof tose times going back and forth is that I was not clear enough at the ticket submission. During holidays, and new DLC releases it will have an impact as well.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Varidex

User / Kunde

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:15pm

Doagen, while I can say when the server is up I enjoy it and the customer service is pretty excellent. I have had my server run into countless issues from just using it like a regular server. No mods and I don't play around with my sliders too frequently. It's just been a bunch of server corruption and so far 2 roll backs on my saves. The other complaint is my server will show up and running, but I will get a Connection Timeout on join. The Phone Support hours in the US for EST are never around the time the issues occur, which has just been bad luck.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:50pm

All I can suggest is that keep on the ticket and add more data when it happens. The timeouts are going to be extremely hard to figure out well cause, its the internet. I use HLSW to see if my server is up. Most of my timeouts have to do with my path to the server which I have no control of. Or darn WC code that causes issues. As for the rollbacks, wow- i am really sorry to hear that. I haven't had to roll back once due to game/server issues. Maybe ask for a hardware move in a ticket if you haven't already.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net