Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

gaminghq

User / Kunde

• »gaminghq« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 10:57

Rust server crashes high CPU usage. Support slacks, doenst reply

Rust server keeps rebooting ( very high CPU usage )

Good morning.

First of all, thank you for reading my issue. ( doagon, read before u close topics randomly. I'm not a fan of admin abusers. )

My server keeps rebooting once a day. I have been checking the logs, DDOS logs but nothing has been found. Its quite annoying to redo all settings over and over again. Especially when the ticket support is more dead than alive. ( thought we had dutch support as well? ) anyways..

The game is rust, we use a max 20 slots server with a generated map ( seeded )

Ingame when playing, we have our lag peaks, freezes once a time but that's because of saving of the game progress. Mostly, these lag peaks starting after an hour or 2 playing on the server. For today, i was not even online for a max of 10 min and my server crashed out of nowhere. ( it doesn't like any clip flying for awesome backgrounds? )

i have this issue at the day of renting the server, so i would like to be refunded or that this problem is being fixed. Because as a community keeping a server online with the same settings is hard when a server keeps restarting without giving its command to do so. As seen for the screenshot, i still wait on a reply from someone over 2 months ago so don't say i need to contact them.

--- dutch ---

Een goedemorgen. Ten aller eerste wil ik u bedanken voor het lezen van mijn topic.
mijn server reboot uit zichzelf elke keren. Vandaag is dit weer gebeuren zonder enige waarschuwing of dergelijke. De logs heb ik nagekeken, echter kan ik niks van een DDOS vinden of rare logs die niet van mij afkomen.
Vooral vanwege de high CPU useage is iets wat naar moet worden gekeken. Echter is het contact support nogal aan de trage kant. ( ik dacht dat we nederlandse support hadden? 2 tickets worden niet beantwoord.. jammer)

We hebben onze server limited tot max 20 spelers ( omdat dat we ook huren en niet de 50 slots die ik kreeg toegewezen ) en is onze map seeded ( generated map )

Op een of andere manier hebben we eens in de zoveel tijd een extreme lagpeak, freeze of erger zoals nu.. een crash/reboot van de server zonder ook maar een melding hiervan. Het onderhouden van een community server gaat moeilijk als ik elke keer de settings zou moeten doen.

Ik zou graag willen dat dit word opgelost of dat ik een refund krijg via mijn paypal account. Vind het jammer dat ik het nu via het forum moet doen. ?(

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 15:22

Hello again,

Again, same as last night: sorry you are not happy. You do need to contact Nitrado Support. Nothing we can do in the forums. We do NOT have access to accounts, and the process for server or billing issues is to contact Nitrado Support.
Here is the link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add
They even have a number.

This thread is going to be closed again as you were provided direction or the correct path. We are sorry if you feel this is right for you, but it is Nitrado's Process.
Posting again is considered spam and will be treated such.

Thank you.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(2500+ ARK hrs & 200+ Conan hrs)
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**