Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ryah

User / Kunde

• »Ryah« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018, 22:42

Is it possible to transfer Ownership of my servers to some one else to run?

I no longer wish to run my ark servers. there are months of progress and a large community so I am wondering if it is possible to turn it over to another nitrando user intact.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

Beruf: IT

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 00:26

Unfortunately that is not possible. Each account is unique and assigned to a specific email.
He/She would need to create their own account, and you could give them your files. That is up to you. Assuming you are PC Server.
As for the part say you have several days left, some actual updated their account to 3 days, and a credit will appear. you could donate that remaining balance to the new person.
Of course the information above it only what I have had personal experience. To receive best answer, you will need to contact Nitrado Billing/Support through this link: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

Thank you.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
(65+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Ryah

User / Kunde

• »Ryah« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 01:09

So theoredically I can give them my server back ups and they can upload the maps and character data? Like a server clone? Thats my main concern is to continue the game with their current player base with out me being involved any more.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 05:32

Are you talking about PC Server?
If so, yes. I could tell you exactly all files to save, but just use Filezilla and DL to your PC. Zip the folder and find a way to get it to your friend. They can create an account, purchase a server, and do all the work needed to bring up 'your' old stuff. ;)

Add me to steam friends if you like (*not for support): Search for CyberGameZone.

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**

Drakexz

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 16:09

Just contact the support. Everything we can tell you is based on our own experience. It might even be possible to transfer the existing server (including the current IP) to your friend without having to down- or upload any files. (PC server only)
https://server.nitrado.net/eng/tickets/add

Zitat

Phone Hotline

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44
daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)
TR: +90 (312) 236 47 11
daily 12:00 - 18:00 (EET)
US: +1 775-391-8580
daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PST)
Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)
Supportanfragen via PM kann ich leider nicht beantworten. Erstelle bitte einen eigenen Thread im passenden Forenbereich.

DOAGEN

• »DOAGEN« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 17:48

I had been told, not possible. Unique emails.
But true: we can only share our own personal experiences. :)

-DOA
**Nitrado Partner**

Michael2944j

User / Kunde

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018, 02:38

Dude, just change your password to something generic and share your username and password. Also look into deleting Payment methods. If unable to, just tell your bank you no longer wish for this company to be able to charge you, let your new host aware that he has to update the payment info NOW.