You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Percieval

User / Kunde

• "Percieval" started this thread

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 7:52pm

Expansion server for ATLAS

Hey guys, Currently I'm running my own ATLAS server 1X1, But I want to upgrade it to a 1X2. Where can I do that? Do I need to order a seperate one or does it give me the option to add one more? I know from experiences with G-portal that they have a standard option to 'expand' your server, but I'm not able to find it here.

Thanks in advance.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 9:25pm

Hello,
You add a new service, and select Expansion. It is a 2nd server. The current WebUI supports up to a 2x2. When they set upi the expansion, just go through the clustering process which requires the share key. But you have to get the expansion server first. Also it needs to be in the same data center as the core/main.
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

Percieval

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 2:13pm

Alright and now? I bought it, installed it. But it just stays in the starting mode. I can start it all I want it won't do it. Do I need to link it to my main or something? I have absolutely no clue, both Nitrado and g-portal are definitely not user friendly.

Alright, I've got them connected but it still won't start. It just keeps saying starting.... and after a while stopping.....

2 hours later: Started it about 20 times by now, still won't start. I reinstalled it, everything. It just won't do it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Percieval" (Jan 17th 2019, 4:09pm)

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:24pm

After you clustered them, did you restart the core? Then when core came up, restart the expansion?
Try that.

If you need further assistance please contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket or calling them. The forums are for Community Support.
Moderators have no access to customer accounts or servers.
Here is the link if you need it: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

Thanks.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Percieval

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:28pm

After you clustered them, did you restart the core? Then when core came up, restart the expansion?
Try that.

If you need further assistance please contact Nitrado Support by submitting a ticket or calling them. The forums are for Community Support.
Moderators have no access to customer accounts or servers.
Here is the link if you need it: https://server.nitrado.net/usa/tickets/add

Thanks.

What do you mean restart the core? I'm getting a lot of bad gateways when entering the nitrado sites now. I mean a lot. I need to rejoin a site 10 times because of it, no idea where that comes from. My internet is fine for everything else, but nitrado takes 5 minutes to load a page. There is something badly wrong here.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:33pm

No idea on the site issues. It is working fine for me. You may want to submit a ticket.

As for the "Core"
I am assuming now you have 1 main server, and 1 expansion.
After you go to the cluster page and add the shared key from the main server, reboot the expansion. (I suspect you have already done this).

Reboot the main, wait for it to complete its reboot. Then reboot the expansion.
If it is still hung, create a ticket. Nothing more I can assist with in the forum.

Thank you.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Percieval

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:35pm

No idea on the site issues. It is working fine for me. You may want to submit a ticket.

As for the "Core"
I am assuming now you have 1 main server, and 1 expansion.
After you go to the cluster page and add the shared key from the main server, reboot the expansion. (I suspect you have already done this).

Reboot the main, wait for it to complete its reboot. Then reboot the expansion.
If it is still hung, create a ticket. Nothing more I can assist with in the forum.

Thank you.

I'll try to do it when I get past the bad gateways.

I really hope that works, if not, I'm out. You know I had the same problems when setting up my ARK server, I needed 6 hours to get it up and running, when it ran, it was great. Same again with Atlas. I have no idea what it is, if it's me or not. Now I can't access any nitrado stuff because of bad gateways, I can't even login on nitrado through my macbook, I keep clicking login but nothing happens. It is really frustrating. I came back to nitrado because I can use my custom made maps here for atlas, but if this happens everytime, its just not worth it for me. I really hope your suggestion works but if not, I'm not even going to bother sending a ticket. Thanks for the help.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Percieval" (Jan 17th 2019, 4:42pm)

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 4:37pm

Fyi- I just got the word Nitrado is looking into the website/forum issues.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Percieval

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 5:29pm

Fyi- I just got the word Nitrado is looking into the website/forum issues.

Reinstalled both servers. But I cannot start it still.

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:00pm

Not sure why you are having server issues. My main Atlas and Expansions are fine.

Nothing more I can assist with. If you want additional help, you would need to submit a ticket.
Sorry.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
**Nitrado Partner**

Percieval

User / Kunde

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:55pm

Not sure why you are having server issues. My main Atlas and Expansions are fine.

Nothing more I can assist with. If you want additional help, you would need to submit a ticket.
Sorry.

Now my main server has the exact same problem, what the hell.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net