You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TADSGaming

User / Kunde

• "TADSGaming" started this thread

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 1:25pm

Server Down 24 hours no ticket reply

Good Afternoon, I sent a ticket yesterday and STILL no reply on it, this is a paid for service and i am not getting the support. My Farm Sim 19 server is down and have been for 24 hours

NO Web Access
Not listed on server list
Will not start

Please someone help me here!

DOAGEN

• "DOAGEN" is male

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 6:29pm

Hello,

This is a Community Support Forum.
If you need additional help, please contact Nitrado Support. (noted: you have already. Please wait. It can be 24-72hrs)

Moderators in the forums have no access to servers or accounts. We are here to help guide customers through the correct channel.

Thank you.
Nitrado appreciates your business!
.:Nitrado Forum Volunteer:.

-DOA aka DOAGEN
(250+ Atlas hrs, 3000+ ARK hrs, 200+ Conan hrs)
Server hosting, Config edits, Player/Gamer
Steam: CyberGameZone
Owner/Founder of CyberGameZone / CyberGameZone.com
CyberGameZone est. yr2000
**Nitrado Partner**

TADSGaming

User / Kunde

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 7:20pm

Thank you for your message.

it is not very good support over 24 hours of no server or support, my streaming community is asking every hour now where the server has gone! maybe GIANTS need to re think only letting a hand full of hosts sell servers for this game!

TADSGaming

User / Kunde

Monday, February 4th 2019, 10:13am

just to keep up with support on this company... 3 days now and still not one reply on a support ticket and no answer on skype!

Ragabonz

User / Kunde

Monday, February 4th 2019, 7:40pm

i have the same problem. Support tickers not being answered and calls not answered. 3 of my 4 servers are down

JulianNLgamer

User / Kunde

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 2:30pm

server down and not getting support

Good Afternoon, I sent a ticket yesterday and STILL no reply on it, this is a paid for service and i am not getting the support. My Farm Sim 19 server is down and have been for 24 hours

NO Web Access
Not listed on server list
Will not start

Please someone help me here!
I have a minecraft server myself which has been offline for 24 hours aswell and it's been 3 days ago that I made my ticket and still haven't gotten any reply. This is a paid service for christ sake. Do what you're getting paid for nitrado :cursing:

Drakexz

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:47pm

Sorry, but this here is still only the community forum. I understand it is frustrating having to wait for a reply, but we here in the community forum just can't help you with this specific problem.
I can not tell you how long it takes to get a reply, but if you can't wait, you can also call them.

Quoted

Phone Hotline

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44
daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)
TR: +90 (312) 236 47 11
daily 12:00 - 18:00 (EET)
US: +1 775-391-8580
daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PST)
Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)
Supportanfragen via PM kann ich leider nicht beantworten. Erstelle bitte einen eigenen Thread im passenden Forenbereich.

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net