You are not logged in.

• Login
Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net | Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net

Dear visitor, welcome to Nitrado.net Prepaid Gameserver Community-Support - Archiv. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mixermick

User / Kunde

• "mixermick" started this thread

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 7:45pm

Update ARK

DO i have to do anything at all on my ARK server? or do it auto update? or do i have to restart it?:S

KingDome24

Moderator im Ruhestand

• "KingDome24" is male

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 7:47pm

Hello,

the update process is completely automatic. You just have to wait a little bit until the update gets installed by Nitrado.

Kind regards,
KingDome24
Wenn ich geholfen hab, freu ich mich über eine Danksagung.

mixermick

User / Kunde

• "mixermick" started this thread

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 7:50pm

:)

okay thx champ:) :thumbsup:

Epoxin

User / Kunde

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 9:07pm

Am pasting a comment from another thread here just for your info and consideration

Reading the German support area, some servers are not only updating to
177, but are already updated and running. So, why has my server yet to
be updated to 177? I don't even have the usual notification yet.

They have the patches allready, and as you can see installed on some .......

Kolyen

User / Kunde

Friday, June 19th 2015, 2:15am

My server doesn't seem updated yet :(

Olwe

User / Kunde

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 7:47am

My server has been pretty much down since yesterday, we have been unable to connect and play since yesterday. I have been pretty patient with all the constant patching and downtime, but would like some time added back if it is going to be constantly down.

Epoxin

User / Kunde

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 2:01pm

Please can we get a response. Why for the past two days are we having server issues?

What is the problem please. It is obviously a provider issue as the official servers and other server providers whom my friends rent from are having no issues.

Dont leave us in the dark, keep us informed please.

Constant rolbacks, servers coming down. its a shambles :/

_J4ckD4niel_

• "_J4ckD4niel_" is male

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 2:21pm

Hello everybody,

when the developers of the game publish a new update, than the server get a update with this new version. But the Game ARK: Survival Encolved is currently in the Early Access. That means that the Game has got still some problems. When you have problems with your server, please contact the support, because we, the member of the forum, can't help you, when you have problems with you server. *Here* can you contact the support.

Regards
J4ckD4niel || Daniel

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "_J4ckD4niel_" (Jun 20th 2015, 2:29pm)

Epoxin

User / Kunde

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 2:26pm

Hi

Apologies, I thought that as this was the Server Forum then anything about the actual server should be posted and updated here ?

Actually stating that is the Early access is im afraid not realistic, it is an issue with your Servers. In Early Access the issues with game are bugs etc etc etc and if this was the case then all the other servers would be experiencing the SAME issues. BUT , the Official servers are still running, no issues, my friends server are running with no issues (from different rented server providers). Nitrado ARK servers are having serious issues.`

Shaw

Unregistered

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 4:02pm

Hey Epoxin,

Of course you can post question/raise issue here on the forum but for technical issues, please send a ticket to our support which will be able to help you directly and if there is a problem with your server, they may fix it and improve your game performance.

Have a nice day,

Bitte besucht unser neues Forum unter https://forum.nitrado.net| Please visit our new Forum at https://forum.nitrado.net